Online banking has changed the way we bank, and Equity Bank Kenya’s EazzyNet platform is one way that they offer a great online banking experience. With EazzyNet, Equity Bank users don’t have to go to a branch to do a variety of banking tasks.
In this post, we’ll show you step-by-step how to use the EazzyNet platform to log in to your online Equity Bank account.
What You Need to Do to Login to EazzyNet
Before you can use EazzyNet to log in to your online banking account with Equity Bank, you must have:
- Open a bank account with equity
- Valid login data (username and password)
- Internet-enabled device (computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone)
Internet link that is working
- If you have all of the above, you can use EazzyNet to log in to your online banking account at Equity Bank.
It might interest you to read: Stanbic Bank Kenya Internet Banking Registration, Account Opening, Download App
How to Sign in to EazzyNet
Here are the steps you need to take to log in to your online banking account with Equity Bank using EazzyNet:
Visit Equity Bank Kenya website
The first step is to go to the website for Equity Bank Kenya. To do this, type “www.equitybank.co.ke” into the search bar of your computer. This will take you to the main page of the Equity Bank Kenya.
Click on the page labeled “EazzyNet.”
Click on the “EazzyNet” tab on the Equity Bank Kenya home page. This tab is in the upper right-hand part of the page.
Type in your username and password.
When you click on the “EazzyNet” tab, you will be taken to the login page for EazzyNet. Enter your login information, such as your username and password, in the spaces provided.
It might interest you to read: How To Easily Register & Activate NCBA Kenya Online Banking
Click “Sign In”
Click the “Login” button once you’ve put in your password information. This will take you to the website of your online Equity Bank account.
Log in to your account
You can now log in to your Equity Bank online banking account dashboard to do things like check your account amount, move money between accounts, and pay bills.
Equity Bank Kenya Swift Code
Equity bank SWIFT Code is EQBLKENA. For the BIC, provide 68091 (Equity, Ngara Branch). Our address is 75104-00200 Nairobi.
Equity Bank Kenya customer care WhatsApp number
WhatsApp – Save the number 0763 000 000 on your phone and start chatting with EVA
How to Stay Safe and Sound EazzyNet Login
- Use passwords that are hard to guess and are strong.
- Don’t let anyone else know how to log in with your information.
- Don’t sign in to your EazzyNet account on public computers or Wi-Fi networks.
- When you’re done with your banking, you should always log out of your EazzyNet account.
- Keep a close eye on your account so you can catch any unauthorized activities.
How to Transfer Money from Mpesa to Equity Bank Account
Equity Bank Kenya users can use EazzyNet to get to their online banking services in a safe and easy way. By following the simple steps in this piece, you can use EazzyNet to log in to your online Equity Bank account and enjoy the ease of online banking. Keep your login information safe and secure so that no one else can get into your account.
How do I contact Equity Bank Kenya customer care?
You can contact Equity Bank Kenya’s customer care through the following ways:
- Call their 24-hour contact center on +254763026000 or +254203293000.
- Email them at [email protected].
- Chat with them on their official website or through their social media accounts.
What is the email address of Equity Bank Kenya?
The email address of Equity Bank Kenya is [email protected].
Is There Equity Bank in Kenya?
Yes, there is Equity Bank in Kenya. In fact, Equity Bank Kenya is the largest commercial bank in the country by customer base and asset value.
How do I contact Equity Bank Online?
To contact Equity Bank Kenya online, you can do so through the following ways:
Visit their official website and click on the “Contact Us” tab to access their online contact form.
- Chat with their customer care representatives on their website or through their social media accounts.
- Email them at [email protected].