Technology has made it very easy to get loans these days. With just your phone, you can get a loan in less than 5 minutes. NewCredit is a good platform that lets you take advantage of this offer. The NewCredit loan platform is basically an app that Nigerians can use to get loans right away. Here’s how to use this app to ask for a loan especially for the time:
Credit New Loan
In Nigeria, NewCredit is a legal and safe place to get a mobile loan. Basically, this loan platform lets you borrow up to N100,000 quickly and easily in 5 minutes. This loan is easy to get because you don’t have to put anything up as security. You just need to get the app, sign up, and ask for a loan. Here’s what you should do.
How do I sign up for the NewCredit loan and apply for it?
If you want a quick loan from NewCredit, here’s what you need to do:
First, go to Google Play Store and get the NewCredit app. Then you should go ahead and put it on your Android device.
Next, use your phone number and some other basic information to open your own account. This information includes your home address, where you work, and who your next of kin is.
3. You must also give your BVN (biometric verification number) and link your ATM card to your NewCredit account. This will be used as a way to pay.
Then, click the “Withdraw” button to send in your loan application. Once you do this, the platform’s algorithm will look at your credit score and give you the final result.
5. The amount of money you can borrow will depend on your credit score in the end. Once you see the result, the amount you agreed on will be sent to your bank account.
Keep in mind that you might have trouble linking your Verve ATM card to your account. So, to make the process easier on yourself, you should use a MasterCard or Visa ATM.
What do you need to do to get a loan?
Before you can get a loan on the NewCredit platform, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
2. Be between 18 and 55 years old and have a steady monthly source of income.
3. You should be willing to link your valid ATM card to your NewCredit account and give information about your next of kin.
4. You should have a good credit score and no other loans that aren’t paid off.
How much does it cost to borrow money from NewCredit?
In general, NewCredit charges you an interest rate of 4%–24% per month and 24%–56% per year. Also, keep in mind that your loan’s interest rate goes up every day. So, you should do everything you can to pay your loan back on time. When you pay back loans on time, you can also get a bigger loan the next time you need one.
Is the NewCredit App for real?
Yes, the NewCredit platform is real and can give you quick loans, but the interest rate is very high. So, before you apply for a loan, you should read the terms and conditions and reviews from other customers to make sure you know what you want to apply for.
How to Pay Back a NewCredit Loan – How to Pay Back a NewCredit Loan
When it’s time to pay back your loan, do this:
1. Open the app and look for the button that says “Repay loan”; tap it.
2. Choose how you will pay back your loan, then pay it back.
If you have any trouble with this process, you can just call the customer service line. Information about customer service can be found below.
How do I get the NewCredit app on my phone?
Follow the steps below to get the NewCredit app on your phone:
1. Go to the PlayStore on your Android device. You can only get this app from the Play Store.
2. The next step is to look for “NewCredit.”
3. Get the app, install it, and ask for a loan.
How do I get in touch with NewCredit?
Here are some ways to get in touch with NewCredit:
Office Address: 45c Sobo Arobiodu St, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Address for emailing: [email protected]
The Nigerian NewCredit loan platform is legit and lets you get a loan of up to N100,000 in less than 5 minutes. Also, you don’t need collateral to get a loan through this platform. Follow the steps above to find out everything you need to know about how to get this loan.