Are you in a difficult situation and in need of fast income that is guaranteed to meet your requirements? You should absolutely get the To U loan App. It’s exactly what you need.
This credit app is essentially owned by a Nigerian business that has its headquarters in Abuja. Its purpose is to make it easier for people in Nigeria to obtain funds in a hurry. Learn more about this credit platform and how to submit an application for a loan by reading the information that is provided below.
To You Credit Application
How do I go about submitting an application for a credit through the To U platform?
Follow these procedures to submit your credit application on this lightning-fast platform:
1. Locate the To U smartphone application in the Google Play Store and download it.
2. After that, download the application onto your device and create an account on the website using your confidential information.
3. After verifying that the previous step was completed successfully, proceed to step three and input the desired loan amount before submitting your application. In a few minutes, you ought to get a notification about it.
What is the annual percentage rate (APR) for the To U Loan?
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) that you are charged by the To U platform can go up to a maximum of 30%, while the service charge can range anywhere from 4% to 6%.
For example, if the amount of the loan you took out was 2,000 and the interest rate was 30% per annum, and the loan tenure was 180 days, then, after deducting the typical processing charge, the amount of interest you can anticipate paying is as follows:
Interest payable = ₦20000 * 30% / 365 * 180 = ₦ 2958
The service charge is equal to 20,000 times 6%, which is approximately 1,200.
You will be given 20,000 yen and will be responsible for repaying 24,158 yen.
What is the repayment schedule for the To U Loan?
Borrowers can select a period length ranging from 91 to 210 days through the To U loan platform. Therefore, the length of time you have to pay back your debt will be different from one borrower to the next. In addition to this, it is privately owned, which differentiates it from GEEP loans, which are handled by the government.
What are the benefits of obtaining a To U Loan?
The following are some of the benefits that the To U loan offers over other internet loans:
1. The most that can be borrowed. You have the potential to obtain up to 300,000 in an instant.
2. Payment options that are flexible in addition to a cheap interest rate
3. A flexible repayment schedule for the debt
4. A quick turnaround time for the loan application procedure, which is conducted entirely online
What kinds of credit histories are acceptable for a To U Credit application?
To qualify for a loan through To U, you need to ensure that you fulfill all of the following requirements:
1. Be a Nigerian Resident
2. You must be between the ages of 22 and 50 to apply.
3. Maintain an excellent credit rating.
Is it safe to use the app?
The use of this loan software by customers is completely risk-free. All of the interactions that take place within the application are said to be encrypted using SSL, as stated by the platform. Additionally, if you are a borrower using the platform, your confidential information will not be shared with any third parties without first obtaining your explicit consent.
Where do I find the installation link for the To U Loan app?
To successfully download the To U program, please proceed as follows:
1. To begin, open the application for the Google Play Store that can be found on your android phone.
2. Once you have it opened, look for the phrase “To U Credit.”
3. Finally, immediately download and activate the app for managing your credit. You are free to get started right away on the application procedure for the loan.
How can I get in touch with you?
You can reach To U debt via either of these two methods:
1320 Shehu Yar’adua Way, Mabushi, Abuja, Nigerian is the address of the office.
Please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]